Did You Know There Are 17 Global Goals for A Better World?
In 2015, world leaders agreed to 17 goals for a better world by 2030. These goals have the power to end poverty, fight inequality and address the urgency of climate change. Guided by the goals, it is now up to all of us, governments, businesses, civil society and the general public to work together to build a better future for everyone.
Hein Prinsloo Curson, co-founder of The Noah’s Ark Foundation says “If the human race unites and works together there is no reason why we cannot achieve these 17 important goals. Division is our barrier”.
Richard Prinsloo Curson, co-founder of The Noah’s Ark Foundation says “We are all Noah and have a duty to live and work to our highest and best. We should question everything we do and try and make the right decisions. We should do our best to help people in need and make positive contributions to the 17 goals”.
The 17 Goals Are:
- No poverty
- Zero hunger
- Good health and wellbeing
- Quality education
- Gender equality
- Clean water and sanitation
- Affordable and clean energy
- Decent work and economic growth
- Industry innovation and infrastructure
- Reduced inequalities
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Responsible consumption and production
- Climate action
- Life below water
- Peace, justice and strong institutions
- Life on the land
- Partnerships for the goals